This heavenly peach cobbler consists of juicy flavorful peaches baked underneath a soft and fluffy cake topping.
- 1/4 cup (57g) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cups (800g) sliced and peeled peaches (fresh, canned or frozen) *
- 1 cup (125g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Pour the melted butter into a 9×13″ baking dish. Spoon the peaches evenly over the butter. Do not mix.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk in the milk and vanilla. Pour evenly over peaches.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until to top is nicely golden.
- Serve warm or cold, and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or dollop of whipped cream if desired
*If using fresh peaches, simple peel and slice. If using canned peaches, drain well. If using frozen peaches, thaw to room temperature and drain well.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach cobbler, peach recipes, easy cobbler recipe