Easy Fruit Galette
Enjoy your favorite fruits with this uber-easy galette recipe. You can whip up this rustic charming dessert in a matter of minutes for any occasion.
- Author: Little Sweet Baker
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 store-bought pie crust
- 4 cups mixed fruit, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used strawberries, blueberries and blackberries)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- powdered sugar for dusting
- vanilla ice cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick cooking mat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the mixed fruit and toss to coat.
- Roll out the pie crust onto the lined baking sheet. Spoon the fruit filling into the center of the pie crust, leaving 2″ around the edge. Fold up the edges of the pie crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crust is golden and the filling is bubbling.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving if desired and/or serve with vanilla ice cream.
The galette is best eaten the day of. Leftovers can be stored loosely covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Keywords: fruit galette recipe, easy fruit galette, strawberry galette recipe, blueberry galette recipe