Easy Eggless Tiramisu (video)
All the great taste of a traditional Tiramisu, but easier to make and made without the raw eggs.
- Author: Little Sweet Baker
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 9
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 cup (250ml) whipping cream
- 1 cup (250g) mascarpone, softened
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1&1/2 cups espresso or very strong coffee, cooled
- 2 tbsp (30ml) coffee liquor (I used Kahlua)
- 2 dozen lady fingers
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Mix the mascarpone, sugar and vanilla until combined. Add in the whipped cream and beat again until smooth.
- Stir the coffee and liquor together. Lightly dip each lady finger into the coffee mixture. Do not soak or the cookies will be soggy. Line a 9×9″ square baking dish with a layer of lady fingers.
- Spread half of the cream mixture over the cookies. Repeat another layer and chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Dust with cocoa powder before serving.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Keywords: eggless tiramisu recipe, tiramisu without eggs, easy tiramisu recipe