This shortcut recipe takes a chocolate cake mix and turns it into a chewy and fudgy chocolate crinkle cookie.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (I used Betty Crocker’s Devil’s Food flavor)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a sturdy rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir together the cake mix, vegetable oil and eggs until all the cake mix is absorb. The dough will be very thick.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop out rounded cookie dough. Generously coat in powdered sugar and place 2″ apart on lined baking sheets.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are puffed and cracked. Let cool and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy chocolate crinkle cookie recipe, cake-mix chocolate cookies