Easter Coconut Macaroons
These coconut macaroons are deliciously crispy on the outside and delightfully chewy on the inside.
- Author: Little Sweet Baker
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 3 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Cadbury Mini Eggs (or any type of Easter candy)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, egg white, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir in the coconut and mix well.
- Using a large cookie scoop or rounded tablespoons, drop 12 cookie mounds onto the prepared baking sheet. Gently press down with your thumb and form cookies into a shape of a nest.
- Bake for 17 – 20 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Let cool completely.
- Spread a teaspoon of Nutella on each cookie and decorate with candies.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Keywords: Easter coconut macaroons, Easter dessert recipe, Easter cookie recipe, mini eggs macaroons