This cheesecake is incredibly chocolaty and velvety-smooth with a hint of cinnamon.
- 1 & 1/4 cup chocolate cookie baking crumbs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 pkgs (250g each) Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss the cookie crumbs with the melted butter and press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Using a handheld mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and cinnamon until well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time until just combined and smooth.
- Pour over crust and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the edges looks dull and there is 2-3 inches of the center that is still wobbly. Remove from the oven and run a thin knife around the edges to loosen cake. Cool before removing the rim. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Top with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon or cocoa powder before serving.
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate cheesecake recipe, easy chocolate cheesecake, chocolate cinnamon cheesecake