Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
These super chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are loaded with chocolate chips, and come together in a flash. Just mix everything by hand, spread the dough in a pan and bake!
- Author: Lily Ernst
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 24
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups (350g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line and butter a 9×13″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Then whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the dough into the prepared baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let stand for 1-2 hours until relatively cool before cutting into squares.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie bar recipe, easy chocolate chip cookie bars, chewy chocolate chip cookie bars, chocolate chip blondies