Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
These ultra chewy cookies are thick and fudgy like a brownie. They have a creamy peanut butter taste and are so incredibly easy to make.
- Author: Little Sweet Baker
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 min
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: makes about 22 cookies
- Category: dessert, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 pkg. (125g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (132g) smooth peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp sugar for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line 2 baking sheets with non-stick baking mats or parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined (about 3-4 minutes).
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten each ball in a criss-cross pattern using the tines of a fork dipped in sugar.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until edges of cookies are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes and remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Store leftover cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Keywords: chocolate peanut butter cookie recipe, chewy peanut butter cookies, chocolate peanut butter cookies