This is the easiest and most delicious banana bread you’ll ever make! It’s moist, loaded with banana flavor, and only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
- 1 & 3/4 (220g) cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2.5ml) salt
- 1 & 1/2 cups (355g) overripe mashed bananas (about 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9×5″ loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, toss together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, oil, eggs, and vanilla. Add to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leftovers can be tightly wrapped or stored in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days at room temperature.
Banana bread freezes really well. Tightly double wrap in saran wrap and place in a large freezer ziplock bag. Label and date and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best banana bread, easy banana bread, taste of home banana bread, banana bread with oil