These blueberry muffins are incredibly soft, moist, packed with juicy blueberries and baked to perfection.
- 2 & 1/2 cups (310g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable oil
- 1 & 1/4 cups (250g) granulated sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (188ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60g) Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 1/2 cups (230g) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl; whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl; whisk together the oil, one cup of sugar, eggs, milk, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and gently stir using a rubber spatula until just combined. Fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter into the 12 muffin cups. Generously sprinkle the remaining sugar over the tops.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Muffins are best enjoyed the day of. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blueberry muffin recipe, best blueberry muffins, easy blueberry muffins