These scrumptious banana bread muffins are soft and moist, and loaded with flavor. They are like mini banana breads in the form a muffin!
- 1 & 1/2 cups overripe mashed bananas (about 4 medium)
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a regular-sized muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, sugar, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the flour. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt on top.
- Stir everything together until just combined. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for 3-5 days at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: banana bread muffins