This healthy baked oatmeal is soft, chewy, and packed with flavor. It’s loaded with nutritious, wholesome ingredients and is a great way to start your day!
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk of any kind (incl. plant-based)
- 2 large eggs (*see notes below for vegan options)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 9×9″ baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the rolled oats and cinnamon. Add in the milk, eggs, mashed banana, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix until combined, then fold in the blueberries and chopped strawberries.
- Pour the oat mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with any additional toppings like chocolate chip, chopped nuts, or shredded coconut if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is set.
Leftovers can be covered and stored in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Egg substitutes for this recipe:
Mix 2 tbsp of ground flax with 6 tbsp of water or
Mix 2 tbsp of chia seeds with 6 tbsp of water or
Another mashed banana
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked oatmeal recipe, healthy baked oatmeal